RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exotic Rush's Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exotic Rush
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Exotic Rush's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Exotic Rush's Mod App   Exotic Rush's Mod App EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Name: Tyler

In-game name: Exotic Rush

Forums name: Exotic Rush

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):Eastern

Experience: My experience of mod is that i have been mod for like 4 yrs on different servers and i was going to make my own server but to much stuff to do.

Do you play over the night? yes i play overnight

Average of time you play a week:40+ hours of game time

Are you active on the forums: Yes i am active on forums i have clan i have posted if any players need help ask me in game or pm on forums

How long have you played Rampage X?: never played rampage, unforuntenally

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I should be mod on this server because i have been helping a lot around the server and im really nice to players and i would love to be mod and i would be on more once im mod ( if i am mod) And if i was mod on this server i could help more and more and get more players if needed and i could watch the server if no mods or admins are on when i am and i could stay up late and if any mods or admins or co owner or the owner needed to get off i could stay on and help all the people out on the server Smile and i am a really nice person once you get to know me and thats why i think i should be moderator. Smile!

Anything else you would like us to know: I am 14 years old i play foot ball hockey and basketball and i play normal rs and im a pker on rs and private servers lol Smile

Back to top Go down
yes turmoil
Iron Member
Iron Member
yes turmoil

Exotic Rush's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exotic Rush's Mod App   Exotic Rush's Mod App EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

i have 1 question although u alrdy mod

40+ hours of game time?

fix that l
Back to top Go down

Exotic Rush's Mod App
Page 1 of 1