RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EDITED] James still want's to be on the mod team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
James

[EDITED] James still want's to be on the mod team. Empty
PostSubject: [EDITED] James still want's to be on the mod team.   [EDITED] James still want's to be on the mod team. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Name: James

In-game name: James

Forums name: James

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT+1

Experience: I have been a mod admin co-owner and head admin.

Do you play over the night? Yes Alot

Average of time you play a week: 5-7 hours depnding on if the lagg locks me out of the game.

Are you active on the forums: Yes

How long have you played Rampage X?: 2-3 weeks so far!

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I am calm I do NOT jump to conclusions involving what the game should be like, if a person will or should be banned. I have been a moderator administrator coder and co-owner for various servers e.g (slashscape, project castastrophe, soulsplit,) etc. I am on alot around the nighttime or whenever I can access the computer If I can do so without being booted off of the server by a lagg or a bug of some sort, I can be on until maybe 5:30-7:30AM. I will respect the team of revealedx and will search for and find any bugs this game may contain to help Jordan make this game better. If I'm selected for the staff team I will be here alot longer and I will help advertise to get our little server viral such as Godzhell and other popular servers. -James.

Anything else you would like us to know: Nulled.

Back to top Go down

[EDITED] James still want's to be on the mod team.
Page 1 of 1