RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain j mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captain j

Captain j mod app Empty
PostSubject: Captain j mod app   Captain j mod app EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 am

My name is Captain J
My experience in RSPS i have been playing them for 2 years
i have been mod 4 times and admin 1 time.
i only played this server today but i played some similar ones so i know how to do everything on it.

My name is Jason. Like i said i played these rsps for 2 years and runescape for 7 years. Im 15 years old. I can be really active. In this month i will be alot because all my friends are on vacation. I live in the united states and in the new york timezone. i get on most days at 7-8 and play in between 7am-5pm. I am very friendly and try being the nicest i can even if someone is being rude to me. Outside i like playing basketball or hanging out with my friends. I am 15 and applied for a summer job but i dont know if im going to get because i would love to donate. My mom gives me 10-20$ every like 2 weeks and i can save up and donate like 20$ or something to the server. I am also good at making guides for servers to help new players or even current players that dont know something.
Back to top Go down

Captain j mod app
Page 1 of 1