RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to RevealedX!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Owner
Owner
Jordan

Guide to RevealedX! Empty
PostSubject: Guide to RevealedX!   Guide to RevealedX! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Hello guys! I am here to provide a guide for new players so that they may start their epic adventure into awesomeness.

Table Of Contents:
- Section 1 (Getting Gear)
- Section 2 (Getting RXP)
- Section 3 (Getting Levels)
- Section 4 (Extras)
- Adding more soon!

Section 1 (Getting Gear):

Path #1
Guide to RevealedX! V3zxhi

All you have to do is click the set that you want, and BAM, it's in your inventory, provided you have enough space.

Path #2
Players have access to spawning items. Although not all items are spawnable, most are. To spawn an item, you must type the command, ::item (itemID) (amount), in game.
There are many ways to get itemID's, but the quickest and easiest way is to type the command, ::db, in game. You may also visit http://www.itemdb.biz if you are unsure about the command.

Section 2 (Getting RXP):

Path #1
Killing players! You receive 4 RXP per Player Kill!

Path #2
Killing Bosses. You receive various amounts of RXP per boss you kill, test them out, and share your thought about each boss in the general section!

Path #3
Completing Mini-Games. Completing mini-games such as pest control, fight pits, etc. will grant you various amounts of RXP.

Section 3 (Getting Levels):

Path #1
All players do have the ability to type commands such as "master", "pure", "tank", and "zerk". This will raise stats based on what the name of the command is.
EX: The "master" command will give you all 99 combat stats.

Path #2
All players do have the ability to use the command ::setlevel. Set level works by choosing the skill ID you want, then choosing the level you want.
EX: I want 55 range. The command would be, "::setlevel 4 55"

List of SkillID's
Quote :
Attack - 0
Defence - 1
Strength - 2
Hitpoints - 3
Range - 4
Prayer - 5
Magic - 6

Section 4 (Extras):

You will receive 50 RXP by spending 2 minutes of your time voting for RevealedX! Click here to receive your 50 RXP!

I will be adding more soon. Tell me what you think I should add. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://revealedx.forummotion.com
bmxkilla42
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Guide to RevealedX! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to RevealedX!   Guide to RevealedX! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Good guide, Maby add some commands for new players?
like ::home, ::startdung, ::summon etc
Back to top Go down

Guide to RevealedX!
Page 1 of 1