RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag's Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tag
Steel Member
Steel Member

Tag's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Tag's Moderator Application   Tag's Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 am

Name: Tyler

In-game name: Tag

Forums name: Tag

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Western Mountain Time

Experience: I have been an owner with over 40+ people on my server daily, an admin on 4 other servers and mods on countless servers some well known and others not so well known.

Do you play over the night? Actually I am mainly on over night and sometimes throughout the day. And, I think this is a plus because a lot of servers don't have staff on over night, which could be frustrating to people in different time zones who need staff assistance.

Average of time you play a week: About 35 hours a week.

Are you active on the forums: Yes, I try to be extremely active on the forums because I love communicating with other members of the community and it's an essential part of being a staff member and even just a well-known member around the server.

How long have you played Rampage X?: 3 days

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I feel as though I should be a mod because I always try to go above and beyond what's expected of me. Whether it be on the forums or in-game I always give 110% in anything I do. I am also very experienced with being a staff member and have always felt like I've been a good one. I am also easily able to communicate with other server members and understands their questions, concerns and suggestions and relay them to other staff members to make sure the server keeps advancing in a direction the players want.

Anything else you would like us to know: I'm a really nice person, and try to be professional when I receive a staff position, but I am also pretty chill and like to mess around from time to time. (After all the whole point of these servers are to have fun) Smile I hope you consider me for the next staff opening and thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down

Tag's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1