RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayden's Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayden
Donar
Donar
Hayden

Hayden's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 am

Name:Hayden Patterson

In-game name:Hayden

Forums name:Hayden

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT+1

Experience:I have played for many upon many years of Runescape and Runescape private servers. I have been mod on other servers but would be please to be upon the staff of Revealedx

Do you play over the night?Yes, I actually stayed up all night on this server last night. so i am willing to waste sleep to help the server.

Average of time you play a week:Anywhere from 5-16 hours a day.

Are you active on the forums:I am very active because I feel as though you must be apart of the forums aswell as the game. It's a 2 part thing.

How long have you played Rampage X?:About a day. Ever since it has come out. i am just very dedicated.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):Well, i belive a mod should be dedicated to the server he/se is playing. i have been on the server since it has opened to the public so i can become good and be popular, and become able to help other player's when they join. i am very responsible in doing work when it's work time. I know when it's time to have fun. but i am very stern in my decisions and the ruling's i give. I love to help people out when they are new, and when they just need some advice. I am very fun to be around ,and everyone get's along with me (or so i think). I would love to be apart of a server that is as great and finely picked as Revealedx is. I just love everything about this server and would love to be apart of the Revealedx staff. I also love to advertise. I have gotten many player's from other server's to play on the one's i have played in the past. So getting more should not be a problem.

Thank you for your time in reading this,

Sincerly, hayden

Anything else you would like us to know:i love to play on the computer, and im on it all the time. i am playing rsps pretty much 24/7 and would love to get deeper in the knowledge of this server so i can further persue the helping of many other players.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Owner
Owner
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 am

/pending
Back to top Go down
https://revealedx.forummotion.com
pker 4 l1fe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:42 pm

i think he should be a mod Razz
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Owner
Owner
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Ty pker, I really hope I become mod. I put alot of time into this app.
Back to top Go down
Neal
Black Member
Black Member
Neal

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Jordan wrote:
Ty pker, I really hope I become mod. I put alot of time into this app.
WHHHAAATTT????? Jordan you are Hayden??????
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Hayden was on Jordans account, theyre brothers
Back to top Go down
Neal
Black Member
Black Member
Neal

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Brandon wrote:
Hayden was on Jordans account, theyre brothers
oh yea forgot :/ lmao sorryyyy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Owner
Owner
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 am

He "thought" that he was on my account. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayden's Moderator Application   Hayden's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayden's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1