RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringamythehorizon mod application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bringamythehorizon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Bringamythehorizon mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Bringamythehorizon mod application.   Bringamythehorizon mod application. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Name:Amy

In-game name:Phat Amy

Forums name:Bringamythehorizon

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT+1

Experience:Ive been a moderator, an admin, and a co owner on 317 servers, ive had expierance as well as owning my own server (even though It wasnt viral)

Do you play over the night? Yes, I play more in the night than I play in the day, got to go to college, friends in the day ect.

Average of time you play a week:About 35 hours

Are you active on the forums: Yes

How long have you played Rampage X?:Since two days ago

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
Im a very helpful and open minded person, I'm a very calm person also, so its hard to make me angry, I'm also very good at sorting things out FAIRLY, and not just banning someone who I think is the culpret, I used to be co owner on a VERY old 317 server called arbiscape, and another one was rangescape, but im not 100% sure, but I was mod and then I was promoted to admin after, I'm a very dedicated person and would love to be part of this servers community to help people out and keep it clean of spam, and harrasment, I like to help new players and pass on my knowlage of the server that I have learnt, Im really starting to enjoy playing this server now, this is why I want to be a mod

Anything else you would like us to know:
Suppot list -
Hayden
Pker 4 L1fe
Back to top Go down

Bringamythehorizon mod application.
Page 1 of 1