RevealedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandons mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Brandon

Brandons mod application Empty
PostSubject: Brandons mod application   Brandons mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Name:Brandon

In-game name:Brandon

Forums name:Brandon

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):East Coast of USA

Experience:I was mod on one other server but for some reason thats the only time ive gotten mod

Do you play over the night?I play til about 3-4am sometimes

Average of time you play a week:90 hours a week i guess

Are you active on the forums:Yes I like looking on there and im interested in what people are saying about the server and what suggestions they are making.

How long have you played Revealed X?:2 days

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):Im am a people person.I love to help anyone whenever I want.I do not hold grudges, so i will always be fair.I want mod because i want to help the server by offering my services.I am also a very polite person.If someone does something for me in real life I would always say thank you. I would always handle situation on RevealedX with maturity and patience.I would be a very helpful mod because i am always on and I understand how runescape private servers work.I would make sure there are no rule breakers as long as im on.

Anything else you would like us to know:I am 14 and im always in a good mood and i just want everyone to get along. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arcadiaburns
Iron Member
Iron Member

Brandons mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandons mod application   Brandons mod application EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I think this

/pending
Back to top Go down

Brandons mod application
Page 1 of 1